The Alhambra is not open on 25 December and 1 January every year
From October 16 to March 15
Monday to Sunday
- Hour Visit - 08:30 to 18:00
- Hour Ticket Office - 08:00 to 17:00
Friday and Saturday
- Hour Visit - 20:00 to 21:30
- Hour Ticket Office - 19:30 to 20:30
From March 16 to October 15
Monday to Sunday
- Hour Visit - 08:30 to 20:00
- Hour Ticket Office - 08:00 to 19:00
Tuesday to Sábados
- Hour Visit - 22:00 to 23:30
- Hour Ticket Office - 21:30 to 22:30
The last visit to the Nasrid Palaces will be one hour before the closing time. The complex will begin to clear after the time established for the closing.
The Patronato de la Alhambra y Generalife shall establish, in its case, a distribution per preferred time periods for individual tourism and group tourism in order to ensure a more comfortable tour adapted to the cultural demand of each type of visitor.
Schedule Museum of the Alhambra
The exterior lighting of the Monument have three variations over time of the year:
- From 1 November to 28 February, from dusk until 02:00 hours.
- From March 1 to October 31, from dusk until 04:00 hours.
- During Easter week (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday), the feast of Corpus Christi (the Saturday before last Saturday of show) and Christmas (from December 24 to January 5) lighting is maintained until 06 : 00 hours.
Museum Hours of Alhambra
Located inside the Palace of Carlos V, Alhambra Museum offers visitors a unique opportunity to see works of art or architectural monument, linked to the originating culture, relying on the most modern museum techniques.
- From 8:30 to 14:30 from Tuesday to Sunday
- Daylight Saving Time: From 8:30 to 14h Tuesday through Sunday (June 16 to September 15)
- Christmas (December 24 to January 6): 8:30h to 13:45h.
- Easter: 8:30h to 13:45h.
- Corpus Christi: 8:30h a 13:45h.