Description of the visit
The other Alhambra, "the illuminated one", is the one that you will be able to enjoy, if you hire this other visit modality where new sensations will be perceived.
As this is a private tour, you pay for the service itself not per person, so thirty people would pay like one.
Details of the visit
PRICE per visit/group:
*All prices include VAT.
- If you have got a ticket: 206 € por guía
- If you havent got any ticket (We can manage them): 206 € + TICKETS (Alhambra and Generalife) 9,40 € per person + management commission.
- Headphones rental*: 26 € for each group of 7 to 30 people.
from 1 to 30 personss (max. 30 persons).
during the whole visit by a Granada Official Guide, member of AGIP (local Association of Professional Guides).
1.30 hrs approximately.
- From 15/3 to 14/10 22h to 23:30 pm (Tuesday to Saturday).
- From 15/10 to 14/3 20h to 21:30 h (Friday and Saturday).
In the Alhambra, Only Nasrid Palaces and Charles V Palace.
English, French and Spanish guaranteed. Ask for German, Portuguese, Danish, Italian, Arabic, Japanish, Swedish, Dutch or Russian guided tours.
In the Alhambra and Generalife Access Pavilion, in front of the Alhambra Wall Map.
Payment (Secure Paymet):
In advance, by bank transfer or credit card (except American Express)
More Information: Phone: 0034 958225226. Mobile: 00 34 677417790
Transport is not included.
- The purchase price for Alhambra and Generalife entrance tickets is 9,40 € per person, children under 12, free entrance.
- If you have got entrance tickets, please don't forget to tell us in your reservation form with your entrence time for the Nasrid Palaces.
Any booking application should be sent 24 hours in advance.
*To avoid acoustic contamination, the Monumental Complex of the Alhambra has set up the obligatory use of audio devices for groups of minimum 7 people. More information.
Book your visit to the Alhambra in our booking web system. For addresses beginning with HTTPS all information sent to this site, is encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties. This also guarantees the integrity of the data being sent over the Net.