Rules of the visit
- To withdraw your ticket at least one hour prior to the time asignated to
visit the Nasrid Palaces.
- To hold a ticket per person with a barr code on it, including minors under twelve, whose tickets are free.
- To access the Nasrid Palaces at the time indicated on the ticket.
- To hold by the hand minors under eight due to safety reasons.
- To leave at the left bagage any backpacks, bulky bags and prams or
strollers (see plan).
- To smoke, eat and drink only at the designated areas (see plan), being
prohibited in any other areas throughout the itinerary of the monument.
- There are fountains with drinking water along the itinerary of the
- To photograph without a tripod and flash, except when being authorized.
In order to respect the other visitors and to maintain a pleasant atmosphere, a polite behaviour must be kept and crowds must be specially avoided.
The maximum number of people per group is 30 plus one responsible for it or duly accredited guide. The Council of the Alhambra and the Generalife reserves the right to change this number down in response to the recommendations of UNESCO.
Regulations of the visit to the Monument., Resolution of August 2nd 2007, of the Council of the Alhambra and the Generalife, which agrees to publish the tourist, cultural and scientific uses of the Monument of the Añhambra and the Generalife, approved in plenary session of the Council of the Alhambra and the Generalife on the 30th July 2007.