Information and visitor's service
The Patronato de la Alhambra y el Generalife offers Visitor Services at (+34) 902 441 221 in addition to the personal Visitor Service staff at several spots of the Monumental Complex:
- Entrance Pavilion.
- Parking Box Office.
- Square in front of the Carlos V Palace.
- Pavilion of Services next to the Gate of Wine.
- Entrance to the Nasrid Palaces.
- Calle Real (Visitor Information Point).
Visitor service is provided in five languages (Spanish, English, French, German and Italian), around three fields:
- Information on the public visit to the Monument.
- Management of reservations for the guided visits organised by the Council of the Alhambra and the Generalife.
- Support tasks in the institutional relations of the Independent Organism.
- Vending machines for food and drink
- Alhambra Shop
- Attention St.itaria
- Public Telephones
- Lost Objects
- Backpacks baby carrier