Advance ticket sale (Internet and Phone)
You can buy tickets for the Alhambra with a notice of three months before the visit.
24H Service. No refunds or exchanges once the ticket purchase.
To make an advance purchase, go to web Online booking of Tickets.
This website only includes a link to a booking page of an authorised sales agent, without any economic benefit, so this website will not admit any responsibility from the tickets purchase from the Internet.
Direct Sales Price of Entrance ickets
The sale will be on the desk of the monument. Only for the current day, not sold in advance.
Once you purchase the ticket, there is no possibility of exchange or refund.
The payment will be in cash and credit card.
Sold maximum 10 tickets per person.
In times of high season, weekends, etc., readers are referred to the lockers in time in anticipation of long lines.
General Alhambra Day Ticket Price: 14 €
- Over 65 years, EU pensioners, pensioners and cardholders sixty-five Andalusia Board: 9 €. Accreditation must be submitted to be retired.
- European Union Youth, under 26 years, which prove this condition by the youth card or similar: 9 €.
- Disabled (with over 33% disability and upon presentation of documentary proof): 8 €.
- Children under 12: free. (While the entry of persons under 12 years is free, you must apply at the ticket office.)
- Members of the International Council on Monuments and Sites - Art (ICOMOS) and the International Council of Museums (ICOM): free
Alhambra Night Ticket Price: 8 €
Ticket Price Gardens: 7 €