About the Alhambra Tickets
- For reasons of preservation and quality of the visit the number of daily tickets to the Alhambra is limited.
- Due to high demand and limited the number of visitors per day are recommended to purchase them in advance.
- The tickets are valid only for the day they were acquired.
- The hours of access to different parts of the Alhambra will be governed according to the ticket typesthat has been acquired.
- Is printed on the ticket when entering the Nazaríes Palaces. This time must be strictly respected, otherwise you lose the right of access to them without appropriate refund of the price paid.
- It is advisable to collect your reservation at least one hour before the time of entry to the Nasrid Palaces.
Alhambra / Nasrid Palaces / Generalife / Carlos V Palace / Bath of the Mosque
- Day Visit: from 08:30 to 18:00 (from October 15 to March 31).
from 08:00 to 20:00 (from April 1 to October 14).
- Night Visit: from 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (from October 15 to March 31).
from 10:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (from April 1 to October 14).
ACCESS TO NAZARI PALACES MUST BE MADE IN THE TIMETABLE INDICATED ON THE TICKET
Gardens and Palaces of the Generalife
- Night Gardens:
from 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (from April 1 to May 31).
from 22:00 to 23:30 (from September 1 to October 14).
from 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (from October 15 to November 14).