- 2:30h - 3h approx.
- Audio System
- Guided Tour
If you prefer a private tour, this is your choice. An official guide will accompany you in the Alhambra and Generalife to discover this wonder of the world. Of course, it is the same itinerary of the regular tour, the palaces, the fortress, the gardens... but this is a visit adapted to you, direct and personal. This option is ideal for (large) families and groups up to 30 people.
As this is a private tour, you pay for the service itself not per person, so thirty people would pay like one.
Details of the visit
- Price per visit/group:
If you have got a ticket 175 € per guide.
If you havent got any ticket and you want us to manage them, indicate it in the form.
Headphones rental*: 20 € for each group of 7 to 30 people.
** The price of this visit will increase to 210€ on Saturdays and holidays.
* Elementary students are not required to use the headphones.
- Group: from 1 to 30 persons (max. 30 persons).
- Guided tour during the whole visit by a Granada Official Guide, member of AGIP (local Association of Professional Guides).
- Timing: 2.30-3.00 hrs approximately.
- Itinerary: Nasrid Palaces, Charles V Palace, Medina and Generalife Gardens and Palace.
- Language: English, French and Spanish guaranteed. Ask for German, Portuguese, Danish, Italian, Arabic, Japanish, Swedish, Dutch or Russian guided tours.
- Meeting Point: In the Alhambra and Generalife Access Pavilion, in front of the Alhambra Wall Map.
- Accommodation: Available here...
Observations to take into account
- Transport is not included.
- If you have got entrance tickets, please don't forget to tell us in your reservation form with your entrence time for the Nasrid Palaces.
*To avoid acoustic contamination, the Monumental Complex of the Alhambra has set up the obligatory use of audio devices for groups of minimum 7 people. More Information