- 2:30h - 3h approx.
- Guided Tour
- Card or Transfer
If you´re looking for a personal tour in the center of the city to visit the most emblematic monuments, take this option. We´ll take you to the Royal Chapel, (pantheon of the Catholic Monarchs, Isabel and Fernando), to the Cathedral of the Encarnation (a wonder of the Spanish Renaissance), to the Madraza (medieval koranic school) and finally, after a walk across the Alcaicería, (the old silk market arab style), we will see the Corral del Carbón, (the XIV century caravenserai; a medieval hotel for merchants and their precious articles).
As this is a private tour, you pay for the service itself not per person, so thirty people would pay like one.
Details of the visit
- Price 175€ + entrance fees. Royal Chapel 5€ per person . Cathedral 5€ per person.
*The price of the visit on saturdays, sundays and holidays will be 210 € + tickets.
- Including: Guiding services by the Granada Official Guides (members of AGIP, local association of professional Guides).
- Timing: 2.30h approx.
- Itinerary: Royal Chapel, Cathedral, Madraza, Alcaicería and Corral del Carbón.
- Language: English, french and spanish guaranteed. Ask for others.
Observations to take into account
- Admission fees and transportation are not included.
- The tickets-entrances will be paid in the moment to visit the Real Chapel: 5 € and the Cathedral of Granada: 5 €
- The meeting point is usually the entrance of the Royal Chapel.