Alhambra / Nasrid Palaces / Generalife / Carlos V Palace / Bath of the Mosque
- Day Visit: from 08:30 to 18:00 (from October 15 to March 31).
from 08:00 to 20:00 (from April 1 to October 14).
- Night Visit: from 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (from October 15 to March 31).
from 10:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. (from April 1 to October 14).
ACCESS TO NAZARI PALACES MUST BE MADE IN THE TIMETABLE INDICATED ON THE TICKET
Gardens and Palaces of the Generalife
- Night Gardens:
from 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (from April 1 to May 31).
from 22:00 to 23:30 (from September 1 to October 14).
from 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. (from October 15 to November 14).
The last pass to the Nasrid Palaces will take place one hour before the end of the visiting hours. The enclosure will begin to be evicted from the time set for closing.
The eviction of the recinco will begin from the designated closing time.
The Board of Trustees of the Alhambra and the Generalife may establish, where appropriate, a distribution by preferred time slots for individual tourism and group tourism in order to guarantee a more comfortable and adequate route to the cultural demand of each type of visitor.
Outdoor lighting schedule
The exterior lighting of the Monument undergoes three time variations throughout the year:
- From November 1 to February 28, from dusk to 02:00.
- From March 1 to October 31, from dusk to 04:00 hours.
- During Holy Week (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday), the feast of Corpus Christi (from the Saturday before the last Saturday of the fair) and at Christmas (from December 24 to January 5) the lighting is maintained until 06 : 00 hours.
Hours of the Alhambra Museum
Located inside the Palace of Carlos V, the Alhambra Museum offers visitors a unique possibility to contemplate artistic or architectural objects of the Monument, linked to the Culture that originated it, using the most modern museum techniques.
- From 8.30 to 14.30h from Tuesday to Sunday.
- Summer Hours: From 8.30 a.m. to 2 p.m. from Tuesday to Sunday (from June 16 to September 15).
- Christmas (December 24 to January 6): 8.30 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.
- Holy Week: 8.30 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.
- Corpus Christi: 8.30 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.