- 2:30h - 3h approx.
- Guided Tour
We also offer special visits for educational centres with a clear pedagogic focus. The professionals who guide these groups have a special training in teaching called CAP (Pedagogical Aptitude Certificate) by the University of Granada; they are also official guides, but with a large experience in education too... With our team of professional tour guides, the students will get a huge knowledge of history and art in Alhambra and will enjoy the walk in Generalife gardens.
The educational tour given by guide-educators will be adapted to the level of the students.
Details of the visit
- Price per visit / group:
If you have got a ticket 175 €
If you havent got any ticket and you want us to manage them, indicate it in the form.
Headphones rental*: 20 € for each group of 7 to 30 people.
** The price of this visit will increase to 210 € on Saturdays and holidays.
* Primary education students are not required to use headphones.
- Group: Max. 30 persons, teachers included.
- Guided tour during the whole visit by a Granada Official Guide, member of AGIP (local Association of Professional Guides).
- Timing: 2.30-3.00 hrs approximately.
- Itinerary: Nasrid Palaces, Charles V Palace, Medina and Generalife Gardens and Palace.
- Language: English, French and Spanish guaranteed. Ask for German, Portuguese, Danish, Italian, Arabic, Japanish, Swedish, Dutch or Russian guided tours.
- Meeting Point: In the Alhambra and Generalife Access Pavilion, in front of the Alhambra Wall Map.
Observations to take into account
- Transport is not included.
- Teaching centres in the E.U. can get TICKETS WITH DISCOUNT.
- If you have tickets, do not forget to indicate on the booking form, along with the time of entry to the Nasrid Palaces.
- The educational tour will be adapted to the level of the students, so it is important to indicate the course level of the group.
*To avoid acoustic contamination, the Monumental Complex of the Alhambra has set up the obligatory use of audio devices for groups of minimum 7 people. More Information.