- 2.30h approx.
Every day at 22.00 hrs. this Zambra offers a "zambra", a form of flamenco show which is danced in caves of the Sacromonte, the gipsy district, (where some people still live!).
Gipsies of the same family dance, sing and play a visceral flamenco which roots date back to the times of the moorish wedding dances in Granada. An additional atraction is the gorgeous view from the caves: the Alhambra and the Generalife by night.
Details of the visit
- Price per person. Two options: 30 €. Children (8-14) 15 €. Children (0-7) Free.
With Dinner: 60 € (children 30€)- Restaurant Flamenco Cave - Menu.contact us.
- Including: Transfer from the hotel to the Albayzin, a stroll across the Albayzin to the Sacromonte, with a quick stop in the Mirdador of St. Nicholas, the Flamenco Show in a cave of this gipsy district, and a drink during the performance. Transport back to the hotel after the show.
- Timing: 2 hrs 30min approx. Every day at 22.00 hrs.
- Transportation: Transportation service and guide, which includes pick-up at central points (direct pick-up at some hotels on the route is possible) and a tour through the Albayzín neighborhood. This old Arab quarter is known for its narrow streets and squares with panoramic views of the monumental complex of the Alhambra and Generalife.
Observations to take into account
- The meeting point is usually your hotel, if your hotel is outside of Granada or don't have any hotel, the meeting point will notice later on.