- 2:15h approx.
- Guided Tour
- Card or Transfer
If you want your students really enjoy and learn about the city centre and its history, we can offer you a walking tour that takes around 2.30 hours and includes the Cathedral, Royal Chapel, Madraza, the Corral del Carbón, Alcaicería (the old silk market).
These visits for educational centres have a clear pedagogic focus. The professionals who guide these groups have a special training in teaching called C.A.P (Pedagogical Aptitude Certificate) by the University of Granada; they are also official guides, but with a large experience in education too...
The educational tour given by guide-educators will be adapted to the level of the students.
Details of the visit
- 175 € + entrance fees 10€ each (5.00 € Cathetral + 5.00 € Royal Chapel ).
*The price on saturdays, sundays and holidays will be 210€ + entrance fees (10€ each).
- Including: Guided tour by a Granada Official Guide, member of AGIP (local Association of Professional Guides).
- Timing: 2.15 hrs approx.
- Itinerary: Royal Chapel, Madraza, Cathedral, Corral del Carbón, Alcaiceria.
- Language: English, French and Spanish guaranteed. Ask for German, Portuguese, Danish, Italian, Arabic, Japanish, Swedish, Dutch or Russian.
Observations to take into account
- Transport and tickets are not included.
- The entrance tickets will be paid in the moment of visit to the Royal Chapel: 5.00€ and the Cathedral of Granada: 5.00 €. Information about how to get free entrance tickets and discount for teaching centers.
- The meeting point is usually the entrance of the Royal Chapel.
- To make a reservation please fill up the next form. We will tell you how to make the payment, and once it is made, we will send you the reservation confirmation.
- The educational tour will be adapted to the level of the students, so it is important to indicate the course level of the group.